The Start of Endless Chase

 The Vision for this Platform...

The purpose for the blog is to draw people near to Christ. My creativity is a gift give to me from my Father in Heaven, and I want to use it as an outlet to bring people to the Kingdom. There is so many things that can be done with the gifts and abilities given to us by God, so why not use them for the good. Matthew 6:33, "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."


I have always wanted to start a blog, but never knew what I wanted to blog about. When I was younger, I wanted to start a YouTube channel, which I know a lot of people can relate to that. Moral is my whole life I have wanted to do a lot of things but did not know why I wanted to do them or what for. Now, because of Christ Jesus, the things I want to do can have a purpose. They can have an impact. God has given qualities, gift, and different abilities that I don't even know about yet, but the if I stay firm in my Lord and savior Christ Jesus, I will continue to become the woman of God that the Father has created me to be.


This is my first blog post, which is very short. But I just wanted to get this out there because it has been on my mind, dwelling in me for the longest and I just don't want to hold on to it anymore. I want people to be a part of this and I want to welcome you guys, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and everyone to Endless Chase. This would not be possible if God did not give me the vision, the idea, the everything. He is a good God all the time. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to even do this. Thank you all so much for reading and I am beyond excited for you guys to see what is to come! May God bless you all.


Comments